Residential Rental InformationEdit
- The rent and prim allowance are as indicated by the rental box.
- You can share your unit with friends and/or partners. You can add an additional resident by using the command available through the rental box.
- The unit has its own parcel with independent media streaming. You can set your own video and music streams.
- Optional, you can request a security device which will be configured by one of our managers. You'll be able to configure some of its features yourself. If you request it, this device will protect your unit from unwanted intrusions. You'll be able to ban harassing people as well as add friends to your list of welcome people. Any unwanted visitor will be ejected from the unit. Please note that the community is a quiet and safe place, we rarely have any case of harassment and the few we had were promptly taken care of, thus having a security device is not strictly necessary.
- Do you want to have a party? You can use our venues for your own events for free. We have some locations available. Please inquire.
- We encourage our residents to bring their contribute to the community. You are welcome to share any interest you have with the rest of the community and use our venues for your initiatives.
- We are a nautical-friendly community. We promote and support boat sailing in Second Life. All resident can moor one boat at our piers for free. Please note: this is on a first come first served basis and bound to restrictions should the number of free prims become critical. The management may ask you to remove your boat or move it to one of a regions where the community is present with more free prims.
- Before renting please read the following Residential Rental Agreement & Community Rules.
Residential Rental Agreement and Community RulesEdit
- You must comply with Second Life Terms of Service and Community Standards.
- No guns or any other device meant to harm or attack other people. We are a peaceful community.
- Please note that due to prim constraints we may have to ask you to remove your boat or move it to a different region when the number of free prims becomes low.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please, keep the number of your items within the prim allowance assigned to you. If you exceed your prim allowance we may request that you remove a number of objects . If the exceeding prims are not removed in due time we will return objects in excess at our discretion.
- You cannot buy additional prims.
- The clear boundaries of the leased space shall be observed. That is, no primitives shall grossly protrude through the floor, walls, roof or into the walkway/flyway spaces. This also applies to particles.
- No scripts causing excessive load on the region are allowed (most common devices are fine).
Failure to meet these terms will be judged by the management. If a tenant is judged to be in breech, they will be notified by the management of the problem and given a reasonable time to respond and rectify the problem. Failure to meet these terms within an acceptable time period will result in termination of this agreement.
How to rentEdit
- You can pay your rent directly to the rental box from a minimum of 1 week to a maximum of 12 weeks. To pay the rent click on the rental box with your right mouse button and select Pay.
- Once you have paid your rent please go to our Rental Center and look for the managers panel. Send a message by clicking on the picture of one of the managers online and ask to be added to our group. YOU MUST join our group in order to have rights to place your objects on community land (and your house).
- Some of the rental boxes will automatically send you a group invite to join our community group. If you receive the invite YOU MUST accept in order to have rights to place your objects on community land (and your house).
- You can renew your lease at any time by paying the rent to the rental box.
- Please, pay your rent before the lease expires. Be aware that if you forget to renew the house will be liable to be rented by others and your things will be returned to you. We are not responsible for any damage this may cause.
The following managers are available: Indigo Mertel, Elisha Paklena, Jilly Kikuchiyo.